General Information

- FAQ: Traffic Laws

What is required in emergency response areas? When approaching or passing an emergency response area (any emergency vehicle with flashing lights) you must: Pass in a lane not adjacent to that of the emergency response area if possible; or If passing in a nonadjacent lane is impossible, illegal or unsafe, pass the emergency response area …

View page »

- FAQ: Vehicle Equipment

Can I put sun screening (window tint) on my car? Sun screening must conform to the standards of the PA Vehicle Equipment Regulations. The 70% light transmittance standard is measured by police with a light transmittance meter. The windows on most vehicles equipped with air conditioning only allow 77% light transmittance from the factory thereby …

View page »

- Forms and Laws

This page lists shortcuts to commonly requested forms and information. If there is a form or information that you are looking for and cannot find it here, please contact us. Forms PennDOT DL-135: Citizen’s request for vehicle owner information PennDOT DL-503: Citizen’s request for driving record PennDOT MV-63: Change of address for license and registration …

View page »

- Links

America’s Most Wanted Cumberland County East Pennsboro Townnship FBI Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) National Center for Missing and Exploited Children National Criminal Justice Reference Service National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF) National Night Out Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) PennDOT Construction Website PennDOT Forms and Publications Pennsylvania …

View page »

Highslide for Wordpress Plugin